PSA: DR DREW
Jan. 19th, 2008 07:27 pmPursuant to my recent post on Celebrity Rehab, Dr. Drew gives an interesting interview about the rehab process and has some very insightful comments about Britney Spears and her alledged Bipolar condition. He also discusses the Dr. Phil kerfuffle. || LINK || It's about 5MB and approximately 10 minutes in length. Interesting stuff!
ETA: This is a sound file, not a video file. Dr. Drew did the interview on a radio station in DC. Just clarifying! When I clicked the link I was able to just open it in iTunes.
ETA: This is a sound file, not a video file. Dr. Drew did the interview on a radio station in DC. Just clarifying! When I clicked the link I was able to just open it in iTunes.
no subject
Date: 2008-01-20 01:41 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-01-20 04:35 pm (UTC)Dr. Drew is awesome and totally worthy of a full-blown crush!